the delightful Miss K

the delightful Miss K

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day in the 'Dam' to 'Barthelona'


Well guess where I am...

That's right, its the home of the bicycle, canals, coffee shops, fabulous art galleries and rain... it seems... and there I was with no umbrella looking veeeeeeeeeeeeery miserable!

I had such high hopes for my revisit to one of my favourite cities in the world, but I did not bank on bucketing cats, dogs and drenched pigeons and very quickly found myself as soggy as a sweat band. Here's a pic of a miserable day in a stunning little town.
 Bikes, bikes and more bikes! May this be the future of Melbourne... one day..
 Matching couple preparing to also leave town... Bless them and their colour coordination, they even match the train!
Needless to say, I survived my cold, wet and battering day and was actually grateful to get back on the cattle-class plane and land in...


Hooooooooooooooooola Barcelona!

But more on that fine city when I return in a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment